Over the next 7 weeks if you find yourself at home with nothing to do, why not become a better putter? For those that don’t know, Perfect Putt 360 is an addictive putting practice app that will have you tournament ready in no time, available for download in the App Store and on Google Play (see the graphic for a brief rundown of how to use PP360).
The challenge is simple. Beat your previous PP360 high score each week for a chance to win a prize from PP360 (winners will be drawn every Thursday from tomorrow until April 30)* Then on May 1, DGA will randomly draw from all past entries (including previous weekly winners) to award one lucky contestant the grand prize of a Mach-Shift Training Basket.
Starting today, you can enter the contest by following these simple steps.
- Take a screenshot of your current “Stats” page in the PP360 app
- Beat your highscore by as little as one point and you did it! Take another screenshot.
- Upload both photos to social media with the hashtag #puttinplace and/or #puttinplacechallenge
- Tag DGA Disc Golf and Perfect Putt 360.
- Tag your friends and challenge them to submit scores and become a better putter while many of us #puttinplace.
Both DGA Disc Golf and Perfect Putt 360 hope that this challenge helps encourage and give you a positive distraction from the hardships we’re all facing right now. Please share this link with a disc golfer in your life.
*Weekly prizes to be drawn and distributed by Perfect Putt 360