DGA Disc Golf Discs
Simplify your Game
Elevate Your Game with DGA Disc Golf Discs
Experience top-notch performance with DGA Discs, crafted in exclusive partnership with Discraft. Whether you’re out for a fun round with friends or chasing disc golf excellence, DGA Discs elevate your play. Embraced by champions and enthusiasts alike, our discs are built for precision and unwavering reliability. Explore our range, tailored to meet every player’s needs, and see why DGA is making waves in the game.
SHOP DGA DISCS NOW
Left Side of Flight Chart
The discs on the left of the flight chart are better for players with faster arm speeds. The farther left you go on the chart the better these discs will perform throwing into the wind.
Right Side of Flight Chart
Discs on the right side of the flight chart requiring less power and will be easier to control. Players with lower arm speeds or new to the game will find these discs more enjoyable and will get more distance from these disc choices.
DGA Stock Plastics
DGA ProLine plastic is one of two premium plastic blends from DGA. ProLine plastic is tough, tacky, and has incredible performance. The ProLine plastic blend features increased marbling, pearling, and overall aesthetic appeal. This blend is recommended for players that are looking for increased grip and durability, balanced with high-performance flight qualities. ProLine plastic will take less time to beat in and will reach its intended flight characteristics faster than the DGA SP Line blend.
SP Line Plastic
DGA SP Line plastic is one of two premium plastic blends from DGA. SP Line plastic will take a little longer to beat in than other DGA plastic blends. SP Line discs are transparent and have sparkle flakes suspended in the plastic. The SP Line plastic blend is the perfect complement to the DGA ProLine plastic blend and will outperform and outlast any other disc golf plastic on the market.
DGA D-Line plastic is DGA’s most economical plastic blend and features superior tack and grip. The plastic is similar to RDGA plastic, but the discs are not all 150 grams in weight. Discs in D-Line plastic are beginner friendly because of the increased grip, but used by players of all skill levels.
Signature Line Plastic
DGA Signature Line plastic is known for its one of a kind rubber like blend and exceptional plastic memory. DGA Signature Line discs are mostly for putt and approach purposes but fly excellent off the tee as well. It is safe to say you will not find another line of discs out there with the same feel, flexibility, and catchability.
At DGA, our commitment to elevating your game is reflected in our specially crafted fairway and distance drivers. When you choose DGA drivers, you're choosing more than just another company's discs – you're choosing the discs that give you the speed, distance, control, and unwavering confidence on the course.
Our range of DGA drivers caters to disc golfers of all skill levels. From the easy-to-control 150 class fairway discs, perfect for those with slower arm speeds or newcomers to the game, to the high-performance advanced distance drivers preferred by avid and pro players, we've got you covered.
DGA drives are custom designs only available from DGA and made by Discraft:
- Precision Craftsmanship: Each DGA driver is meticulously engineered to deliver the precise flight characteristics you need. We take pride in the quality and consistency of our discs, ensuring that every throw counts.
- Tailored Performance: Whether you're looking for finesse on the fairway or jaw-dropping distance off the tee, our drivers are designed to meet your specific needs. Choose the driver that complements your playing style and watch your game soar.
- Confidence Booster: With DGA drivers in your bag, you'll approach every shot with the confidence of a champion. Experience the difference that precision and reliability can make in your game.
- Accessible Excellence:>We believe that excellence should be accessible to all disc golfers. That's why our lineup includes options for players of varying skill levels. No matter where you are on your disc golf journey, DGA has the right driver to help you reach new heights.
Unlock your full potential on the course – choose DGA drivers and elevate your disc golf experience.
In disc golf, fairway drivers and distance drivers are two types of disc golf discs designed for different purposes:
- Fairway Driver:
- A fairway driver is a type of disc golf disc that is designed for controlled, accurate throws at medium distances.
- These discs typically have a lower speed rating (usually in the range of 6 to 9) compared to distance drivers, making them easier to control for players with various skill levels.
- Fairway drivers are often used for tee shots on shorter holes, as well as for approaches to the basket when you need more control and accuracy than a distance driver can provide.
- They have a moderate amount of glide, which allows them to maintain a straight flight path before gently fading at the end of their flight.
- Distance Driver:
- Distance drivers are designed for maximum distance and are typically used for long-distance tee shots when you need to cover a significant portion of the course in a single throw.
- These discs have higher speed ratings (usually 10 or higher) and are optimized for power and distance rather than control.
- Distance drivers can achieve impressive flight distances but require a higher skill level to control effectively.
- They often have a more pronounced "S-curve" flight path, with a combination of high speed, turn, and fade characteristics that can result in longer throws.
The choice between a fairway driver and a distance driver depends on the specific shot you need to make on the course. Fairway drivers are ideal for precision shots at moderate distances, while distance drivers are designed for maximum distance but may be more challenging to control. Disc golfers typically carry a variety of discs in their bag to handle different situations and course layouts.
In disc golf, drivers differ from other types of golf discs, such as putters and mid-range discs, primarily in terms of their design, purpose, and flight characteristics:
- Drivers are typically designed with a thinner profile and a sharper edge compared to putters and mid-range discs. This streamlined design reduces air resistance, allowing drivers to achieve higher speeds when thrown.
- Distance: The primary purpose of drivers is to maximize distance. They are designed for long-distance throws off the tee and for covering a significant portion of the course in a single throw. Drivers are the go-to discs when you need to achieve the most distance possible.
- Flight Characteristics:
- Speed: Drivers have the highest speed ratings among all disc golf discs. They require a faster arm speed from the player to achieve their intended flight patterns.
- Turn and Fade: Drivers often exhibit a combination of "turn" and "fade." Turn refers to the disc's tendency to turn to the right (for right-handed backhand throws) during the early part of the flight. Fade refers to the disc's tendency to fade to the left (for right-handed backhand throws) as it slows down toward the end of the flight. These characteristics can vary among different driver models and are used strategically by players to shape their shots.
- While drivers are primarily used for distance shots, they can also be used for other purposes when the situation calls for it. Some players may use drivers for long approach shots or when they need to navigate obstacles with a long throw.
In contrast, putters and mid-range discs have different priorities. Putters are designed for short-distance accuracy and putting into the basket, while mid-range discs offer a balance of control and distance for shots that fall between putter and driver ranges. These differences in design and flight characteristics make drivers distinct tools in a disc golfer's arsenal, suited for specific situations and course layouts.
- Select options
- Fairway Drivers, DGA Discs, Drivers, Avalanche Fairway Driver, Limited Edition Discs, Masters Cup
- The new DGA Avalanche has been an absolute must-have for players looking to fill that overstable fairway slot in their bag. We have a super limited amount available for purchase…